- Board of director & committee services
- Capital sourcing
- Credit restructuring & negotiation
- Merger, acquisition & other transactional expertise
- Public & private debt & equity offerings
- Real estate asset management & disposition
- 30 years executive experience managing corporate level finance, acquisitions and mergers, and business planning departments
- Partner/IHP Capital Partners, Executive V.P., CFO, Centex Corporation, Sr. V.P., CFO/Computer City, V.P. Business Development/Pizza Hut Int’l, V.P. Planning and Acquisitions/Pizza Hut Int’l, V.P. Financial Services/Controller/Pizza Hut Inc., Director of Finance & Corporate Accounting/Frito Lay Inc., Group Manager & Financial Accounting/Frito Lay Inc., V.P./Cambridge Co. Inc.
- Corporate Board Member: Angel Fire Resort, American Excelsior Corporation, Tadian Homes, Community Coffee Company
- Member, ULI and Residential Neighborhood Development Council-Gold
- Policy Advisory Board Member, Fisher Center of Real Estate and Urban Economics, UC Berkeley
- Wharton School of The University Of Pennsylvania, BS in Economics, Summa Cum Laude; CPA
Bill joined MPKA, LLC as a Partner in 2007. He also currently serves on the Board of Directors for Angel Fire Resort and American Excelsior Corporation.
Bill’s previous experiences uniquely qualify him as an expert in mergers and acquisitions, capital raising and debt restructuring. He was a previous Partner with IHP Capital Partners where they managed and invested over $1 billion of their top three investor’s money. Bill was responsible for the real estate investments and made equity investments of over $500 million. Prior to that experience, Bill served as the Chief Financial Officer for Centex Homes, and was responsible for providing the company with strategic financial direction as well as negotiating the successful completion of acquiring seven public and private companies totaling over $250 million.
During the 19 years prior to joining Centex Homes, Bill gained financial and strategic planning experience while serving as the Chief Financial Officer of Computer City and the Vice President of Business Development at Pizza Hut International where he was responsible for acquisitions, joint ventures and a capital budget of over $200 million. Prior to that, Bill was the Director of Finance and Corporate Accounting at Frito Lay, Inc. and was responsible for 170 employees in financial reporting, tax, cost accounting and processing departments.
Bill earned his Bachelor of Science in Economics from the University of Pennsylvania; graduating Summa Cum Laude in 1978. He is currently a Member ULI and on the Residential Neighborhood Development Council. Bill is also a Policy Advisory Board Member of the Fisher Center of Real Estate and Urban Economics, UC Berkeley.