- Homebuilding Operations and Organizational Structures
- Land Acquisition, Planning and Development
- Active Adult Community Design and Development
- New Home Sales Systems and Management
- Merger and Acquisition Analysis
- Joint Venture Development and Management
- 36 years of management experience in homebuilding and land development
- Division President, Lennar Corporation
- Division President, U S Home Corporation
- President, Don Galloway Homes
- Region Manager, Bill Clark Homes
- BA University of Maryland
Bob Sithens has over 36 years of management experience in the home building industry. As division president for U S Home, Bob managed division operations in the Washington, D.C. metro area; Indianapolis, Indiana; and Cleveland/Columbus, Ohio. As division president for Lennar , Bob has managed Lennar’s joint venture operations for active adult communities in Michigan, Ohio, Missouri, North Carolina, and Georgia; as well as division operations in Charlotte, North Carolina. Bob has also served as President of Don Galloway Homes and Region Manager of Bill Clark Homes.
Bob earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in English from the University of Maryland.