- Management of construction, contracts, customer care, and land development departments
- Develop and implement department procedures manuals
- Land acquisition due diligence
- Quality assurance and customer care procedures
- Homeowner association programs and policies
- 33 years experience managing homebuilding operations
- Division Vice President, Operations/Lennar Corporation, Executive Vice President, Operations/Concord Development Corporation, Co-founder/Concord Development Corporation, Vice President, Operations/Hoffman Homes, Vice President, Operations/Cambridge Homes, Director, Residential Operations/Lexington Development Corporation
- North Central College, BA (Naperville, IL)
Glenn’s experience in homebuilding operations spans over 33 years. Most recently, Glenn was the Executive Vice President of Operations for Concord Development Corporation. He was one of its founders in 1992 and developed all operations, procedures, policies, forms and manuals for the company; managed all land development, contracting, field construction, and customer care functions; and responsible for deliveries, direct costs, and budget performance. Concord was acquired by Lennar Corporation in 2003.
Glenn previously served as Senior Vice President of Operations for Hoffman Homes, with responsibility for production, warranty service, estimating, contracting, and land development in Illinois and Florida. He also served as the Vice President of Operations for Cambridge Homes and was the Director of Residential Operations for Lexington Development Corporation 1977-1985.
Glenn earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Marketing at North Central College in Naperville, Illinois.